Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Michael Jackson: The Experience For My Bday!

Hey guys,

I JUST saw the trailer for the
Michael Jackson: The Experience, music/dance/rhythm video game based on Michael Jackson's music and songs. Guess what... I WANT IT!!!!

Y'all know I'm a HUGE fan of "The Gloved One" (Do I need to show proof?).

Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii will make use of this. The game will feature many of MJ's hits, such as "Bad," "Beat It," and my all time favorite "Billie Jean". What's EVEN better... it comes out November 23, the day before my birthday. I am beyond stoked and will have get mine or maybe wait for my friends or family to get me one. LOL

Check out the trailer for Michael Jackson: The Experience -



Photobucket



Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: