Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Up The Ass In Montreal With Pierre Fitch

Hey guys,

What a crazy week I've had. I am back home in LA after spending 2 1/2 days in Montreal. I was actually suppose to be returning today from NYC, but those plans were cut short. No big whoop!

I can now check off Pierre Fitch off my list of people I've fucked and it was great! The boy is yummy and delicious! As some of you know, we shot this scene for an upcoming untitled Cocky Boys DVD and web scene. We shot in the historic section of old Montreal in a beautiful loft that had everything we needed. The videographers were Ian Duncan and Jeremy Roddick.

Now for the juice... this was a flip-flip scene and boy did I get the fuck of life. That's right, I bottomed. The last time I bottomed was over a year ago, so I was EXTRA tight for Pierre. Seriously guys, it was not easy taking Pierre's huge cock and the boy was ready to pound - HARD! The look on my face was priceless, but I have a feeling that's a good thing. Its all good, I had a butt plug to prepare, but I did get down to fucking him to and that's what he LOVES! If you fuck Pierre really hard, he is one happy boy and he definitely lets you know you're goin to town on him. His big bubble butt is PERFECT for fucking and taking it to the base.

Overall, It turned out great and I'm thrilled for you all to see the final product. I had a blast my whole trip in Montreal, but I am SOOO glad to be back home. It was a bit hard to be in a predominately French speaking city and baby let me tell you, I can't speak the language to save my life. I really like Pierre. He is smart, funny and a really nice guy. Keeping his attention was a bit of a task, but I let it slide. LOL Check for my future updates for news on the release of this scene.

UPDATE:
The tentative title of the film is called "It Hurts So Good", and it should be released in the first week of November 2010.

Here are some pics from the shoot -






Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Love your candor about the shoot! You look gorgeous in the pics, as usual! xoxo