Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scarlett Johansson Nude Pics 'Leaked'? DON'T OPEN! (NSFW)

Hey everyone,

This will make A LOT of men (and woman) very happy. I know I'm one of them... haaaaaaaaaaay! It looks like ANOTHER celebrity has naked pictures flying around the internet and this time it's from actress Scarlett Johansson. Whoa...



THEY'RE REAL!!! In Hollywood, boobs are NEVER real. Haha Just kidding? :-/

I am not one to help spread these types pictures, but when they sexy pictures from a beautiful woman like her, honey... you better own it and werk it!

But were these pictures released due to her phone being hacked?

We'll never know, but it's safe to say that she was "Home Alone" when these photos were taken and the sight of her naked flesh gave me an "Iron Man". One day I will "Aveng(her)" by giving this girl a "Pearl Earring".


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: