Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Catch VD? Sure... Why Not.

Hey everyone,

It's is probably the ONLY time i'll EVER encourage people to 'Catch VD'. What? Why are you looking at me funny? Look at the picture on your right hand screen, it says 'Catch Vampire Diaries', as in the show on CW. What did you think I was talking about... Venereal disease? That's just crazy talk and gross!

This has to be in the most clever advertisements I've seen in recent times. It's a bit odd, but non the less, very smart marketing. Upon seeing these giant billboards, people will be forced (without their knowledge) to take a picture and share it on social media networks, for which I am guilty of as I write this post without out of bit of guilt. I've seen a few episode of this show and it's actually pretty good. Considering what I do for a living, posting this on my blog is a bit 'provocative' (at first glance of course), but hey... some consider me to be a 'high risk' performer so fuck it. LOL


Damn you VD and you too CW! Season premiere Thursday, September 1th 8/7c


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: