Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Dick Doesn't Get Hard Anymore (VIDEO)

Natasha Nice comforting me.
Hey everyone,

I was only kidding about that headline. If it were true, this post would be about my eminent retirement from the adult film industry, but I made ya look, At 27 years of age, I think I have a good couple of solid years left of getting it hard.

So why the title, you ask. Well, it kinda summarizes the "Vince" character I'm playing in my latest project, Love, Marriage, and Other Bad Ideas. (VIDEO BELOW)

Learning how to read.
Love, Marriage, and Other Bad Ideas is the latest film from studio The Romance Series, directed by Eddie Powell and written by Jacky St. James. This is my first film for New Sensations (parent company of The Romance Series).

My scene partner is the lovely and incredibly sexy Natasha Nice. Can I just say, we had INSTANT chemistry. I was actually fairly surprised. Nothing against her, it's just that the heat was on really high and it happened so quickly. I think that'll show on camera.

The film also stars performers Dana DeArmond, Alison Tyler, Lexi Belle, Richie Calhoun, Xander Corvus, and Anthony Rosano.

Synopsis:
Marriage counselor, Dr. Paul Highland, is at his wits' end . After years of dealing with an endless array other people's problems, he finds himself with problems of his own. He simply no longer believes in love. That is until April. April, a beautiful bride to be, unwittingly seeks his advice. Can two such opposing forces find a common ground? Or is this just another session in Dr. Highland's busy practice otherwise known as his life.
Taking a bubble bath. What happens next?

The full trailer for Love, Marriage, and Other Bad Ideas will be hitting the streets soon and the film to be released later this year. I'll keep y'all posted. Enjoy the teaser! ;-)











Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: