Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

Wolf Hudson - High Risk HIV/STD Results

Hey everyone,

Here is my monthly STD/STI test. As you all know, performers get tested once a month (usually every 24 - 28 days), in order to work in the adult film industry. It checks for HIV, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. As you can see, I am clean as a power bottoms booty hole and I am very happy about that.

The only thing different this time is where I got tested and what kind of tested I got this time. Performer Belladonna had tweeted a few weeks ago about only testing at a new facility called Cutting Edge Testing. I asked her well what's the difference from other approved testing clinics, and she expressed that they are the only ones doing RNA RT-PCR testing.

I was pleasantly surprise to see that some of the ladies (Bobi and Jen) from AIM are now at this new clinic and they are wonderful people and very much use to treating adult performers. (CLICK HER FOR THIER TWITTER ACCOUNT)

You see, I'm actually honest about what I do and I wrap it up, so I never worry about my status. I take care of mine

I know have the please to stick my penis in holes. I know my status, do you?


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: