Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Look Mom, I'm on TWO Covers!





















Hey everyone,

Happy Friday!!! :-) It's already the 2012 and I'm on TWO covers! That's pretty cool! Check out these brand new films from two great studios: Office Affairs: The Executive And The Office BoyHard Candy Films and The Expert Guide to Pegging: Strap-on Anal Sex for CouplesVivid, directed respectively by Nica Noelle and Tristan Taormino. They are two of the most popular female directors today.

In Office Affairs, I get into a sexy romp with an executive, played by the gorgeous Francesca Le. In Pegging, I get anally and romantically penetrated by the sexy Dylan Ryan. Office Affairs is LIVE on AEBN. Pegging hits the streets on Valentines Day on Vivid's website.

Check it out and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. ;-)



Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson


No comments: