Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Am Truly Sad Today -- RIP Elizabeth Taylor


Hey everyone,

What a sad day for the film industry and people around the world. Elizabeth Taylor died at age 79 of congestive heart failure. This woman is a legend and a true Hollywood icon. I can't remember a time when I didn't know who she was.

Me and my friend Rob Romoni use to always poke fun at her "White Diamonds" commercials, but it was because it was so good and she WERKED IT! My mother ALWAYS wore her perfume as well... It's a smell I'm very familiar with and will alway associate with both beautiful women.

She was a rare and exquisite beauty both inside and out and did so much to help people. She will NEVER be forgotten.



RIP love

Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor
February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011


All my love,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: