Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

R.I.P. Yankees Legend

Hey guys,

I am deeply saddened by the loss of a sports icon, former New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner. I am from NY so this hit me close to home. I LOVE the Yankees and to hear this crazy! Part of me will remember him as the Larry David version of Steinbrenner on the show "Seinfeld". LOL And this coming 2 days after the death of former Yankees blic address announcer legend Bob Sheppard.

I'm sure Sheppeard will announce your arrival at the pearly gates Mr. Steinbrenner. My condolence to his family and friends. Rest In Peace!


Yankees fan forever,
Wolf Hudson

1 comment:

Becky (nmbroncosfan) said...

R.I.P Mr. Steinbrenner. My condolences are with his family and friends. It is a tremendous loss for the state of NY, the Yankees and all of their fans. I have been a Yankee fan since I was 3 yrs old. He is also an Ohio State alum, which happens to be my favorite college. He was a great man.