Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally Moving To LA


Hey guys,

I can't believe in just a few short days, I am moving to Los Angeles. I had my heart set on staying in San Francisco, because its the city I have come to call a second home.

My move to California from New York almost 2 years ago was a HUGE deal for me, know I am starting ALL over again। Most of you know I am not a fan of LA, but as the time is coming near, I find myself a little excited and optimistic of what the future will bring.

All my friends in SF are disappointed about the move big time. They are like of all place to move, why LA? I guess its the whole... if you are from LA you hate SF, if you are from SF you hate LA deal. 

I just tell them, this transition is taking my "Wolf Hudson" career to the next level and baby I have BIG plans. I am now finishing a few last minute details and have to finish packing (LOTS of clothes). All in all, I am looking forward to my move on Thursday. Now the real work begins....



Wet dreams, 
Wolf Hudson XXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in LA. I know you will do great, Mr King of Kink!

James said...

Good luck. No fan of the city but good luck!

Mark said...

I'll be in LA this October...cannot wait to see ya!