Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Celebrating World AIDS Day


Hey guys,

December 1 is World AIDS Day and I am honoring the more than 25 million victims who have died of this terrible disease. I am not going to pretend like I know everything there is to know about AIDS, but I can at least write to everyone and bring awareness to those who don't know about this important day.

Growing up, I knew that AIDS was a bad thing, but was not fully educated in the subject. I had never even met an HIV infected individual until I moved to San Francisco. I now have friends who are positive and are living better lives with todays modern medicine. Even though treatment for HIV has improved dramatically in saving millions of lives for over the past 20+ years, more needs to be done, more funding needs to go into finding a cure. This is not something that can be left alone anytime soon until AIDS and HIV becomes a thing of the past. Support any cause that promotes a positive change towards helping people with HIV/AIDS and make a difference.

I am not going to preach, but take pride in being HIV- and to make sure you stay that way, like my girl Chi Chi LaRue would say, WRAP IT UP!

Please go to 
WorldAIDSday.org for more details.

Lets keep on fighting the good fight. :)


Wet Dreams,
Wolf Hudson XXX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As someone living with HIV since 1990, you stated the facts VERY well!!