Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nominated GLBT Performer of the Year for XBIZ Awards 2009


Hey guys,

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!! ITS FUCKIN' OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!

I've been nominated for the 2009 XBIZ Awards GLBT Performer of the Year. This is the first time I've EVER EVER EVER Been nominated for anything. My movie "
MUG SHOTS" was nominated as well as director/friend Mr. Jett Blakk, who directed the movie. You have no idea what I had to go through to get to where I am today in this industry. I fought my way through the talented crowd that we have in the biz. I am overwhelmed with emotion. I honestly never thought I'd be nominated for anything. I am in shock and my heart is racing, even as I type. OMFG!!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL LIST

All the other nominees in this category are talented individuals and I am happy for them and to have the honor of know most of them.

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! :)



Wet dreams,
Wolf "FUCKIN" Hudson

2 comments:

brittonbi said...

I watched the Mug Shots trailer and that looks like a hot movie. Continue your good work Wolf and I hope you have many more films to entertain us.

Wolf Hudosn: The King of Kink said...

Thank you so much brittonbi for the support. I will certainly do my best to bring some HOT sex scenes. :)