Monday, December 1, 2008

''SHARP'' Is Selling Like Hot Ass!


Hey guys,

Before Raging Stallion's blockbuster epic "TO THE LAST MAN", was even thought of as a violent adult film, Doug Jeffries' "SHARP: KILLER GOOD LOOKS" was the first film of 2008 to showcase any type of murder. 

It stars Tommy Blade, Blake Riley, Nash Lawler, Jackson Wild, Josh West, Jason Lough, Nick Marino, Trystian Sweet and myself... Wolf Hudson. This was my first time working with Doug, C1R and with Tommy and Blake as scene partners.

Probably one of the most underrated films of the year (in my opinion), this film is selling consistently good through out the months. Most notably on TLAvideo.com, one of the biggest video websites in the world. I check them every now and then and the most common trend: in new movies come and go. Some do good for a couple of weeks and some don't. "Sharp" has stayed in the Top 20 for at least 3 months or more. I think that is an impressive feet... by any standard. I have not seen this film (I NEVER watch my films cause its too weird), but I have heard great things. The people at the GayVN Awards and the Grabby Awards should pay close attention to this film.


"SHARP: KILLER GOOD LOOKS" is now available!


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson XXX

1 comment:

Grahamburger said...

Blake and Tommy are two of the sweetest guys I've ever met (not to say you're not a total sweetheart, but we haven't met yet :P), so I'm sure you enjoyed working with them! Chris and I will definitely have to watch this movie, I can see why it's doing so well just from who is in it!