Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Screw My Ass White Boy

Leilani is the one with the cut off jeans.
Hey everyone,

Did you like the title? Yeah, I bet you did.

Well, know that I have your undivided attention, keep reading. This is one of those times where I did not have to come up with a clever title for my post. Why? Cause it's the title of my next film - Screw My Ass White Boy from West Coast Productions.

"Once you go white, your ass will never be right" or "Every girl happily takes it up the ass!"

Or the more formal -

"This next release features beautiful black chicks and hard white dicks! Every gorgeous black hole takes a big white pole in this fresh new cast."


With quotes like that, I don't need to write much! Haha

But seriously, it was so much fun to work on this film for so many reasons. 1. I got to work with my good friend and ridiculously beautiful Leilani Leeane. 2. I FINALLY got to shoot for the awesome Diana Devoe (she actually casted me in a non-sex role for lesbian studio Girlfriends Films, but this was the first time she directed me). 3. This is also the first time shooting for all black studio WCP and 4. I LOVE BLACK GIRLS!!!

Seriously folks, I've been wanting to shoot more interracial scenes for a long time. Little known fact, I lost my virginity (vaginally) to a black girl when I was 14 (I fucked an ass at age 11). Now mind you, I played a white boy which is a bit of a stretch in my opinion (I'm French and Afro-Dominican, which means I have black in me), but for the sake of this film and the color of my SKIN... I am white.

I think black women are some of the most beautiful women in the world and I can't get enough!

Not only did I mount her sweet pussy, but I also fucked her in the ass (SCORE!) and I got to eat whipped cream, chocolate syrup and strawberries off her big bubble butt. Talk about a "flavor explosion!" Indeed!

The cast is rounded out by Amber Steel, Imani Rose, Lacy Green, Sierra Banxxx, Alex Gonz, Anthony Rosano, Cyrus King, Derrick Pierce and Mark Wood.

Check out this sexy film and tell me what you think (CLICK HERE). I hope I get to shoot more of these! ;-)



Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: