Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You Wanna See Something FUCKED UP!?! (VIDEO)

The Strange Thing About the Johnsons
Hey everyone,

I just witnessed something I have NEVER seen in a film before. My jaw literally dropped after watching 30 minutes of director Ari Aster's short film entitled, The Strange Thing About the Johnsons. Disturbing? Keep reading.


I am at a loss for words to describe what I think. In fact, I CAN'T tell you anything about it, because I would ruin the whole story. There is no nudity, BUT... this film is very graphic. It's dark, sad and COMPLETELY twisted and the secret is one shocker you won't expect. Take 30 minutes of your time and watch this film. All I have to say is that it's a brilliant piece.



Wolf Hudson


6 comments:

DJ Pengwen said...

Ho-ly shit. That is just... Geezus! Well done, but twisted as hell.

Wolf Hudson Is Bad said...

I absolutely agree with you, Gwen. I'm still dragging my jaw on the ground.

Wolf Hudson

diekks said...

Indeed, twisted and shocking.

Andy said...

This is some weird shit, but I have to say, that when he speaks to his father about not being able to see the love that he had for his father runs deeper than that of what a "normal" father/son relations is, i think that in a twisted way, the son had a point. IMO

RFB said...

well that was unusual - I need to go scrub my retinas... That's how I can tell I like it :op

D said...

Well.


That was interesting.