Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What's The Name of This Robot Move?

Hey everyone,

I have been scratching my head trying to figure the name of this particular robot/dance move for years and I still can't get an answer. I search everywhere and I've asked many people, to no avail. Hopefully YOU (ladies and gentlemen) can help me solve this mysterious dance move. I absolutely love it and I've slowly tried to learn it (NOT easy by all means). PLEASE share this clip with friends or any dance person you may know and ask them if they know. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you everyone! :-)

BTW: The song that's playing in the background of this clip is Michael Jackson's brand new song, 'Hollywood Tonight' (messed with 'Billie Jean'), off his posthumous album 'Michael'.


UPDATE: I now the name of this move - it's call the "Knee float".

Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson
Follow WolfHudsonXXX on Twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knee float ;)

Wolf Hudson said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Whoever you are, THANK YOU! :-)

Wolf