Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Fucked The Dean And The Teachers Wife 2


Hey everyone,

Sweet Sinner brings a second addition of "The Teacher 2" with yours truly. VIEW TRAILER BELOW.



College professor Tommy Gunn finds it difficult to fight the advances of hot young students like bubbly blonde Jessie Andrews. It seems they all want to do a little extra for him to secure that "A+" and his gorgeous wife Raylene is more than suspicious of what goes on behind his classroom doors. When she comes to the school to check up on Tommy, Raylene instead finds Dean of Students Nica Noelle engaged in an afternoon tryst with young rebel Wolf Hudson. Will Professor Gunn's wife succumb to the pleasures of forbidden sex with the young stud and stuffy, older woman? Written and directed by Nica Noelle.




Wet Dreams,
Wolf Hudson
Follow WolfHudsonXXX on Twitter

3 comments:

Kathy Wolfendon said...

Can't wait to see this feature, the 3-sum has a very sexy appeal and feel to it from the trailer point of view!! Plus can not go wrong with you, raylene and Nica!

Wolf Hudson: The King of Kink said...

Thank you Kathy! I had a great time shooting it with Nica & Raylene. They are amazing woman and out chemistry will show. I hope you enjoy it. :-)

Wolf

Karen said...

All I can say is I second what Kathy says and add that though I don't know you and you have no clue who I am, I am SO proud of you and your accomplishments and I wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors.