Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

10,000 Followers Later And I Busted A Nut

Hey everyone,

Last night I reached the magic 10,000 followers on Twitter. It took a little over a year to get there, but I am completely thrilled! I am a known Twitter addict and I not ashamed of admitting that... not one bit.

To help celebrate the moment, I told everyone if I reached that magic number, I would cum all over them. Well... all over the computer, but over the number 10,000. Don't believe me? Watch me do it in the clip below.

Thank you to all of you who helped me get there and I always welcome new followers. If you're not on Twitter, I suggest you jump on the band wagon and read my filty tweets. ;-)



Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson
Follow WolfHudsonXXX on Twitter

No comments: