Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 17, 2012

HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Wolf Hudson!?!

Current test for month of May.
Hey everyone,

So did I pop up clean? Read more below.

Check out my current STD/STI test results for the month of May. Performers get tested once a month in order to work in the adult film industry. It checks for HIV, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. I am clean, so come on board and jump this Dominican plantain!

AHPSS's clinic partner is Cutting Edge Testing. CET currently tests using RNA RT-PCR, which means HIV infections can be detected fast and it's almost near impossible to get a false positive. (CLICK HERE FOR THIER TWITTER ACCOUNT)

I take care of mine and by making sure I wrap it up. Nothing wrong with safe sex... I encourage it. I know my status, do you?


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: