Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm a Dirty Fucking Sailor

Hey everyone,

Even though most of my time I'm usually naked and poking holes with my cock, I LOVE playing dress up, especially if it completely changes my appearance. Well... I got to play a dirty sailor. Now mind you, it's only in the hat and boots, but I still brought the attitude AND... I was a dirty sailor, so I mean c'mon, just go with it!

The shots were taken at my loft by the beautiful, award-winning performer/director and now photographer, Kimberly Kane. She is fantastic and was kind enough to want to shoot me for her side project. It was very playful and very chill... the way I like it. Performer Bobbi Starr, was also there to lend a hand (though it wasn't in my pants).

I'm VERY happy with these pictures, so I'm sharing a few of these wonderful black and white's. It's raw, artistic, edgy, yet with a bit of innocence. Thank you Kimberly! Enjoy everyone! :-)


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson





5 comments:

Dene said...

A dirty, fucking, HOT sailor-!!!!

Nice pics, Wolf-!

Wolf Hudson Is Bad said...

Thank you Dene, much appreciated! :-)

Anonymous said...

love it, nothing nicer than a dirty sailor! i banged a russian one in barcelona years ago..he was brutally handsome and had an ass that would not quit!

cmason_775 said...

Hey there, sailor! Come here often? ;) lol

Great pics Wolf, I love the one where you whip out your cock!

cmason_775 said...

Hey there, sailor. Come here often? ;) lol

Great pics, Wolf! So sexy, especially the last one ;) Seeing ur big cock made my day!