Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 7, 2010

COMING SOON: Cheaters Retreat

Hey Everyone,

Coming November 3rd 2010, here comes Sweet Sinner's "Cheaters Retreat" from director/writer Nica Noelle. An ensemble cast starring Darla Crane, Nick Manning, Rayveness, Chastity Lynn, Magdalene St. Michaels, Sean Michaels and yours truly... Wolf Hudson. This is my first comedic film since my crossover into straight adult films and darn proud of my work.

It was a treat making this film with a group of talented performers, some are which legends in the industry and have glanced in films growing up. Plus it gave me an excuse to work with Nica again, who is by far one of the best directors I've ever worked with. She embraced my silly tom foolery and cast me in this role doing pretty much the exact same thing.

I believe not that "Cheaters Retreat" is a funny film, but an extremely hot film that you will definitely want to watch and cum, then watch and cum, then watch and cum, and... ah you get the point. ;-)


Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson
Follow WolfHudsonXXX on Twitter

No comments: