Thursday, October 7, 2010

Watch Pierre Fitch and Wolf Hudson Flip-Fuck NOW!

Hey everyone,

The long-awaited scene between bad boy Pierre Fitch and myself, is finally here! we shared one of the hottest, most passionate, and most COCKY scenes ever filmed for CockyBoys.com.

Pierre and I start the scene by kissing each others' necks and grinding our cocks against one another, though the real fun starts when the two us move to the bed! I lick Pierre's hungry hole while Pierre jacks himself; Pierre rams his huge cock into my almost-virgin hole; I choke Pierre while he nailing cute bubble butt; we both scream and moan in pain/pleasure as we take turns fucking one another; both Pierre and I shoot our foamy loads on Pierre's tan, tight abs. A definite must-see! Check it.

Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson
Follow WolfHudsonXXX on Twitter



No comments: