Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Penis Arts & Crafts

Hey everyone,

About a week ago I was up in San Francisco, gearing up to shoot for Kink.com. I flew in on the day before on a Sunday and chilled for most of the day. What I didn't realize was there was gonna be some webcam action that night and to my surprise, it was with the awesome Jessie Coxxx. The problem was that she had to start at 11pm and be there for 4 hours.... 4 HOURS! YIKES!

I said the hell with that, I'm gonna take action and entertain the poor girl while she's playing with herself. LOL It was kinda fucked up on my part considering I was making her laugh and she tried her hardest not to, but oh well, she can't say she wasn't having a good time. I couldn't really talk since it was live so I had to be very "physical" with my humor, to say the least. I pretty much did arts and crafts with my penis and if you watch the clips btw (which Jessie recorded btw)... you'll get an idea of my antics. LOL


Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson

video PART ONE OF THE MAYHEM
videoPART TWO OF HOT MESS videoPART THREE IS JUST TOO MUCH

No comments: