Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Dirty Bi Fantasy - My Own Master

Hey everyone,

NEW TO THE WOLF PACK:
"My Own Master" from HeartCore Films/Good Releasing and directed by Kimberly Kane

This was one of my favorite project to work on because it gave me an excuse to work with Kimberly Kane, who makes the inside of my pants dance. I've worked with her before for Kink.com's Men In Pain, so I was very familiar with dirty things I was gonna do with her. And I got to work with Danny Wilde, who is awesome dude and sexy fucker to boot. The chemistry all three of us had was intense and we pushed our scene much more than expect, in my opinion. Nothing wrong with a little Bi action. Kimberly sucking my hard and throbbing cock while I'm kissing Danny passionately = HOT!!!!!!

Pick up your copy now!


Make your hole smile,
Wolf Hudson

No comments: