Monday, November 24, 2008

TheSowrd.com FUCKING ROCKS!!!


Hey guys,

Every other day I like to check out all the blogs to get the latest news in the industry. Today, I go to one of my favorite site The Sword. And to my surprise, I see one of the main headlines read: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOLFIE
Today is Sword mascot Wolf Hudson's 24th birthday, and we couldn't be more proud. It's been quite a year for our dirty little superstar!...READ MORE

I'm even MORE surprised that they called me their "Mascot". That is FUCKIN' AWESOME!!! They are responsible with putting me on the map. Were it not for them post my naked Michael Jackson dance clip, I don't know how much attention I would have gotten today for just my work. I LOVE those guys and I thank them for everything. :)

CHECK OUT:
www.thesword.com and sister blog


Wet dreams,
Wolf Hudson XXX

No comments: